Plebiscite Result

DAMMIT, this means I will be paying my PreviRed cortizacion fot FONASA B (at the new higher min wage rate) before the 10th :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is the best I’ve felt about Chile in 4 years.

1 Like

Thank God for the margin and that ALL regions ended up RECHAZO.

The dickhead Tellier HAS NO GROUNDS to cause trouble in this reality.

I do wonder if the PDI, Brasil Intelligence and perhaps others secretly helped bring on this result by threatening the pertinent parties with exposure if they went full out electoral fraud and more…

We may never know.

I do wonder if Tellier’s comments had an impact on some undecided voters or got some people to the polls that were not planning to vote. It’s probably not huge, but could have contributed to the margin.

https://twitter.com/pepe_auth/status/1566606978419306496

Boric and remaining company and the incoming new cabinet members don’t have it that bad.

Think of the easy money that will flow in from the people who failed to vote. They say perhaps 2,333,000 persons or so. 2333000 X 180000 = CLP $419940000000 / 880 = US $477,204,546.

Didn’t even have to fight for or implement any new taxes.

Learned something interesting today. Apparently, the process for writing the new constitution was determined way back in the 1980 constitution, including the wording on the ballot. This from Wikipedia:

In the aforementioned plebiscite, the citizens will have an electoral card that will contain the following question … : “Do you approve the text of the New Constitution proposed by the Constitutional Convention?”. Under the question posed there will be two horizontal stripes, one next to the other. The first one will have the expression “Approve” at the bottom and the second one, the word “Reject”, so that the voter can mark his preference over one of the alternatives. — Political Constitution of the Republic of Chile of 1980, article 142

Personally, I think they should have specified that, failing an Apruebo vote, the process would terminate, maintaining the current regime.

Well…
that’s exactly what has happened. Check out this government circular from that period.

But there seems to have emerged a broad consensus that the constitution needs changing. So its back to years of wrangling by the politicians, who don’t mind at all, its more money in the bank for them. Maybe they will even come up with something decent this time.

The “old” constitution, the one that Piñera failed to uphold, and that the left-wing failed to destroy, remains in place to this day.

Yeah, but it’s the continued uncertainty about its future which has economic consequences. Interesting clipping that. Guess that’s out the window.

Yeah, and this government has still got three years left. They can do a lot of damage in the meantime because they don’t give a shit about any of the real problems this country is suffering from - which are, after all, mainly due to their own actions, which started in Bachelet’s second disastrous government, and continued with the so-called “estallido social

The fact that they still have creepy Tellier around after he threatened to destabilize the country if he wasn’t happy with the results of the plebiscite makes it clear they don’t give a crap about the good of the country.

So after such an important defeat, the commie answer is to punish the people and thumb their nose at what the ballot box said.

The Interior mess is exactly that. Can anyone really trust a commie in Chile ever again?

I’m somewhat concerned that this will mean an extension of the Alerta Sanitaria this month. My optimistic side says that Boric is going to have to make some concessions to the right to get them back to the table, so hopefully that will mean the end of Pase de Imbecilidad.

We’ll find out in a couple of weeks as March 18th was when the last one was promulgated.

1 Like

So for two days Tellier has pulled the strings of high school students to cause chaos closing down Metro stations, vandalizing Metro stations, burning Metro buses, illegally blocking the free transit of persons in the the city who need to work, go to class, go to the clinic, go about their personal business, etc.

Pendejos quite the adequate word for these indoctrinated children. Or let’s be inclusive pendejos, pendejes and pendejas.

My prediction, build up to a violent Friday night extending through September 11.

Remember it was high school students joined by uni students targeting the Metro how October 18, 2019 began before the shocking incendiary multi-attack that happened later that evening.

Yeah. I think things could get ugly on Friday after the last few days.

I just cant believe its kids vandalizing metros again
The stupid…it hurts.

Seeing how Pineras response to the petulant children was widely condemned

How should Boric respond now and be able to avoid wide condemnation?

I would say that after a mandatory vote just days ago and still the petulant children no likey…that their behaviour is abjectly anti-democratic and against the will of the majority of chile. They are literally enemies of the chilean state at this point with the will of Chile now well known. There is a name for this type of crime.
It is textbook terrorism…far more so now than in 2019 BECAUSE of the recent mandatory vote

You’re looking at this all wrong. Unlike in my home country, I believe that a small dose of the commie virus will have an inoculatory effect. Now is the time to have it. When 2025 rolls around, even the amarillos will be looking right. Let the chaos continue.

Ah, so a more conventional vacuno (but kind of dangerous because it has active commie particles) not one of them hardly tested for real, experimental, new tech medicines from UN, WEF, 2030, Schwab creating the wonderful transhuman dystopia of you will own nothing but be happy!

BTW, not many people know it but crash and burn Izkia Siches was one of Scwab’s “Golbal Young Leaders”.

Ah, so a more conventional vacuno (but kind of dangerous because it has active commie particles) not one of them hardly tested for real, experimental, new tech medicines from UN, WEF, 2030, Schwab creating the wonderful transhuman dystopia of you will own nothing but be happy!

You’ve pushed my analogy even further than I thought it could go! :sweat_smile:

Exactly my point. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to put the high school and younger thing in perspective.

For the same past days the indoctrinated pendejos in Santiago were following orders from Tellier via their indoctrinated syndicate teachers, at the subven cuico instituto next to the depto., there is cueca music throughout the day and young ones from kinder to high school learning the cueca and engaging in contests and just being kids in school. Never hear any politicking there, why the rest of Chile can’t be like that…

3 Likes

A friend of mine is a physical ed teacher at a subsidized school and that’s about what she is doing right now. Teaching cueca for a presentation they will give to the students’ parents.