How to get to Santiago after the 1st of November?

My booster shots are current and my mobility pass is still active. I guess I wont change anything as there appear to be flights still open between SCL and Balmaceda. Contingency scenario is I have to take a room overnight while awaiting airport test results, and have to change airline ticket.

green pass song

As the first case is being reported, I have a question: while traveling internationally is now extremely complicated for the “unprotected” people, then it appears that those ones who can travel internationally transmit Greek letters over the border, is that correct?

"… The Seremi de Salud de Valparaíso confirmed this Saturday the first case of the Omicron variant in Chile.

… it was specified that the infected person has two doses of Pfizer vaccine … "

Also in the news, the Chile gov already working on implementing the 4th jab this coming March.

I passed through SCL yesterday and was allowed to travel on to Balmaceda after submitting to the PCR. I was already in transit when the results of my test came back negative. I also received an email informing me that I was to quarentine in my home for 7 days. I consider myself lucky that I did not have to endure 7 days in a sensory deprivation chamber aka covid hotel.

I have attached the text of the document:

ISOLATION

Chilean or Resident Foreigner

Validated Vaccines

1. On 03-12-2021, a control has been carried out on yout Health Passport for Travelers From Abroad.

2. You apply the requirements to enter the country, and must fulfill a period of isolation of 7 days (168), until 07:05 am hours on 10-12-2021, at the following address: xxxxx.

All the people who will carry out the isolation in the same address must stay the same 7 days, even if they have “Pase de Movilidad” and a negative PCR.

1. Transfer: You must go immediately to the address declared in your affidavit (C19), and must travel in private transport, without stopping to visiting or stay overnight in place with more people. You cannot use collective public transportation including train, buses and airplanes. It is allowed the transfer in minor public transport (taxis) or the use of private transfer companies for journeys of less than two hours and under strict sanitary protocols. In this case, you can only share a vehicle with the same group of people that traveled with you. In the event that the place of isolation is ubicated more than two hours from the point of entry to the country, the driver of that transport must isolate himself for the same 7 days.

2. Isolation:

a. Home: if your isolation is in a home, that includes all the people who share the adress with you, under the same conditions. According to your statement, you will be in isolation until 07:05 am on 10-12-2021:

b. Hotel: If you voluntarily decide to isolate yourself in a hotel, you cannot leave you room for the corresponding isolation period neither receive visits. The cost of the hotel and transport should be assumed by you.

1. Self-report: when you arrive at the declared address, you must report it immediately in the self-report link below: https://autoreportec19.cl/. In this link you must continue to self-report daily for the following 10 days. If you have symptoms of coronavirus, you must report them on the self-report form and go to a Health Center as soon as possible, using mask and avoiding public transport, complying with all relevant health measures. If you have any doubt, you can call to Salud Responde at 600 360 7777.

2. Testing and Inspection: you may be inspected in person at any day and time during your isolation period, at the declared address. The inspector will verify that all the declared cohabitants in the traveler’s affidavit (C19) are found and that there are no undeclared persons. In addition, they may be submitted to a diagnostic test for coronavirus.

While you are in a period of 7 days of isolation, you are not allowed to:

• Leave home except for medical emergencies.*

• Receive visitors.

• Use the sport time slot Elige Vivir Sano.

• Go out for a pet walk.

• Go to work.

• Attend educational establishments.

• Use the public transport.

• Use the Pase de Movilidad.

• In case of isolation in a hotel room, you are not allowed to leave the room during the entire isolation period, nor to receive visitors. You can only leave the room in case of medical emergencies.

You can only leave the house or hotel for a medical emergency, for which you must request a document at the health facility that proves you received emergency care, in order to later justify your departure and the urgent need for care. Also, you must inform to the medical team that were in charge of your treatment your condition as traveler in isolation.

We remind you that you can review the results of your Covid test during the isolation period at mevacuno.gob.cl.

1. Sanitary Residence: if you are notified as a Confirmed Case or Close Contact f COVID 19 during your period of traveler isolation, you must carry out your isolation in a Sanitary Residence. If this is required, the Health Authority will contact you.

2. Sanctions: it is your sole responsibility to read and comply with the regulations described in the previous points (Resolution 672 of the Ministry of Health, published on July 24,2020 in the Official Gazette and those that modify it). In case of non-compliance with the isolation measured, you may be sanctioned accordinf to the provisions of the Book X of the Health Code, the Criminal Code, and Law No. 20.393, as appropriate. In adittion to the health summary, the Pase de Movilidad will be blocked for any traveler or co-habitant who does not comply with the current health measures.