Chilean art of theft

White-collar crime with the collusion of family members. Jailed for six years.

Well, the garden variety Chilean flaites came back to finish the job. It was not unexpected.

With better tools, they were able to cut all the new locks and cut a hole in the metallic curtain. In the end, the key we dropped off to my husband’s boss on Saturday now has no purpose. Someone from the area reported it on Sunday Yesterday his boss and their regional director went to check things out. They stole a TV (and old one of ours my husband had brought in) and two heaters and their gas cylinders. They didn’t touch the ancient computers, or somewhat newer monitors. They also left the brand new printer/scanner/copier alone. It was probably the most valuable thing in the office.

New method to assault drivers.

Group of 4 working together, 2 cross path of your vehicle making you stop and one quickly kneels down in a tie my shoe movement but actually places a matchbox with a tire spike in it.

I guess the one good thing about the latest break-in at my husband’s work is that there is less enthusiasm for getting them back to the office on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, a friend that works for DIBAM downtown was just told she can no longer work from home as of this month.

violentos, sin normas ni valores” and there are thousands more of them inside Chile.

And:

So, this is (at least) for the 3rd time:

Domingo 04 julio de 2021

Sábado 11 diciembre de 2021

Lunes 05 septiembre de 2022

:disappointed: It feels personal when they mess with pc factory. Its like robbing the new Wheels R Us in a stoneage caveman settlement.

There was yet another break-in at my husband’s work. They stole a few computer monitors, packs of printer paper and tried to take the printer. They had brought the printer up the stairs to the roof. I guess someone saw what they were doing and they abandoned it. So, he found the printer on the roof. He again called Carabineros to make a report. Not surprisingly, given the day, they took a long time to arrive. They said almost everyone was assigned to deal with protest related stuff/potential violence and only one vehicle was available for other calls.

Most Chilean cuico wannabes wear cheap fakes; now they can acquire the real McCoy at bargain prices.

Well the Chile art of theft, in this case organized bands that travel to the US to steal and the Chilean officials who protect these criminals by default over the interests of the honest and non-criminals using the benefit of the program have now probably put a bullet in the back of the head of Chile’s membership in the US Visa Waiver Program.

Chile has till December to clean up this problem or it is Adios CSM Chile.

It was this program that finally allowed my wife to visit the US as the embassy refused to issue a conventional tourist visa back in the day. The first visit, I showed her all the law breaking trash waiting for their daily work pickup outside of Home Depot pointing out how stupid the rules are and in how they are applied or not applied.

If the VWP goes away for Chile, it can be assumed that the tourist reciprocity fee and visa fee for residency applications for US citizens will again be implemented as in the past.

Lanzas internacionales comprando documentos falsificados, sobornando a funcionarios públicos. Hoy 25 personas fueron condenadas y otras cien siguen en la mira de la justicia.

Inefficient, overpaid and corrupt as well

And for the fifth time now, my husband’s office has been victimized by a burglary. This time they must have come prepared with a truck. They cleaned out the first floor - computers, furniture, even cleaning supplies. The printer that narrowly survived the last few burglaries was taken too.

He said he would not be surprised if they show at the office one of these days to discover that the burglars have moved in.

I might be missing something here… but what happens in December? Adios as in you are leaving or adios for the waiver program? Both? lol.

Possible end of the VWP.

No more easy entry for wife. Do realize, if Chilean wife is not (1) “rich” or has a high paying job then, (2) one’s marriage is irrelevant if the US husband is not resident in the Empire.

Ignore the thousands walking across the border avoiding even the latest current reg that a non-citizen must be vaccinated to enter the country.

The provincia of San Antonio also has I understand the second most tomas in the country. Our FA mayor was even recorded giving advice to residents of a toma.

There are 120 or so casas tomado in El Quisco mainly Santiasco drug gang types and I understand on the sparsely inhabited area south of the Rapel river, there are lots of tomas on the coast all the way to Matanzas by extranjero drug dealers.

Familia sufrió robo de su auto a manos de falsos PDI en Paine

Lovely. Not too far from where I live.

We went to have lunch at a winery in Isla de Maipo yesterday. We were surprised to see a large toma around Viluco. The construction materials looked pretty new and we are both sure it wasn’t there the last time we did that drive.

the insanity is not limited to Chile