Thumbs up for Gonzalo Lira

I didn’t know you were in Eugene during the early 1980s. I was also there at the same time but I was much younger at the time. You are right about how liberal it was. I grew up in Springfield.

For those who don’t know, Springfield, Oregon is supposedly the real life model of the Simpsons’ Springfield minus the nuke plant.

Was a dorm rat during the school year and a resident of Woodside Manor (if I recall the name correctly) during the summers.

And there is also another user here who was a prof at the UO after my time there.

Small world, SALUD.

Gonzalo is saying the Americans are about to assassinate Zelensky. Werd on the street from my quick look around is bets are the US will replace zelensky with “his hot wife Olena who just visited the US on a pr tour” (not my words, im quoting from another site)

Here is Gonzalo’s video. If this is true…:expressionless::expressionless::neutral_face::open_mouth::hushed::confounded::disappointed::worried::astonished:

saw it, sounds feasible.

So he posted this short video on a bit different topic. It has 2,548 comments already.