Law project to eliminate the Mobility Pass

Fauci in 1999. My my my how he has changed

Amazing clip. Thanks for sharing.

My husband works for the government and they have been told that they are going back to full-time in-person work in September. Maybe, just maybe, that means the health emergency will not be renewed. I hope so.

1 Like

Thanks, gringa. That’s amazing news. I hope you’re right. I’m sick of this.

Let’s all cross our fingers. I am so sick of the Covid dictatorship.

My husband and I went out for breakfast yesterday. We ate inside and no one asked to see the pass. I wonder how many places are actually checking. The café was in a pretty remote area, so I guess they figure it is unlikely that an inspector would show up there.

We have experienced the same thing, but even in cities. There is so much fatigue, even among the “inspectors”. Very few “true believers” anymore…

1 Like

Who can blame them with everything small businesses have been through with the estallido and then the lockdowns? They need to do what they can to bring in income. I guess they probably figure the small risk of an inspector showing up is worth taking when the alternative would be turning away paying customers.

It seems to be hit or miss depending on the server. We went back to the same restaurant that allowed us as a group of 7 to dine inside without asking for the pass but this time they refused us.

1 Like

We’ve mostly been asked. Where I do see fatigue is the ritual of taking your temperature and washing your hands to enter a store. That seems to be steadily, slowly and quietly falling away. Mostly the machines are still there but in many places really starting to become optional at this point unless the guard is stood right there.

Cambio de Gabinete | ¿Quién es Ximena Aguilera, nueva ministra de Salud? (pauta.cl)

So, Rechazo is yielding results and claiming victims. Is this meaningful or just musical chairs? Are we just looking at another Rochelle Walensky?

Her history reveals just another compliant minion following orders from above who has worked with PAHO/WHO/UN/World Bank and speaks highly of Bill and Melinda Gates.

But even the WHO has not mandated boosters, going after the children or continuing with harsh measures unlike Chile (the smell of big pharma payoffs reeks to high hell in Chile).

I’ve been saying for the last few weeks that if they renew the Alerta Sanitaria this month, then there is no other reasonable explanation.

We will find out in a couple of weeks as the last promulgation happened on 18 March so presumably 18 September will be the date for the next one.

Just received this from the gym. Nothing about pase yet but moving in the expected direction.

Nothing of importance it is just that many comunas including all of RM is moving from “medio” to “bajo” impacto on Thursday as part of the current government’s COVID Paso a Paso Plan. Imbecilidad is still required for the gym.

Ah. They’ve been so off my radar the last few months that I’d totally forgotten about the levels. I should read more carefully next time. Damn.

The pressure is mounting.

Minister of education talking about finally getting rid the facemasks in school:

17 days till the end of the Medical Alert and no word from the inept Boric admin and his new UN obedient Health Minister whether the Alert will be extended or not.

Any extension screams Big Pharma payoffs and the intent to maintain some kind of control over the hostile población of poor facho voters.

you mean muzzles