Chilean Program "Sin Filtros" [EN] "No Filters"

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a great resource for expats who understand Spanish: “Sin Filtros.” It’s a cable program that airs on various cable provider channels, but the best part is that it’s also available for free on YouTube. The show features a diverse panel of guests representing different political spectrums.

I personally find “Sin Filtros” highly informative as they discuss the latest political events and provide insights into what’s happening in Chile on a weekly or even daily basis. It’s a great way to get a deeper understanding of the political landscape. Of course, opinions may vary, and I welcome different perspectives on the show. :smile:

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

1 Like

Kudos for the widely despised VTR (service) for hosting a program that would never have seen the light of day on TVN, Mega, CHV, T13… well maybe Teletrece as during these sorry times they seem to be the most investigative of the Chile MSM bunch.

https://twitter.com/RepublicanoCh/status/1714434882791670087

Shutdown yesterday 10 days after the original conductor left the show (the same conductor that was contacted by then Minister Jackson).

Who is Paredes?

Director of the Secretary of Communications for the Boric government.

Pablo Paredes Muñoz - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre.

Not a huge surprise that a government who are attempting to set up an “anti-disinformation committee” (ie. anti-any information that puts us in a bad light) are shutting down television broadcasts that criticise them. Orwell would have been proud.

It is perplexing how they just keep waking up every day…doing the same crap that has never worked. Why just keep solving2fail? Why not just try something new and possibly experience a success cloak??

1 Like