Chile elite swat team humilated at UAE swat "olympics"

Chile, in the interest of equity and wokeness, was the only country to send an all female elite SWAT team to the UAE for SWAT “Olympics” and annual challenge in Dubai which lets elite police forces a chance to measure their skills and get awards

Unfortunately for Chile, it was humiliated by the team they sent

The all women group, hand picked from a variety of police departments, were quickly defeated by the competition’s obstacle course. Specifically, the zip line and the pool…now we know why crime is on the rise in chile. Criminals are using zip lines :rofl:

2 Likes

This week of decline, humiliation, destruction and death has been a whopper.

I dread what might happen in the next month.

We are fucked.

Those Chilenas must have had former UK PM Boris Johnson coaching them for the zip-line section…

1 Like

Well, we must remember that even on a good day, PDI is the laughingstock of the law enforcement world. Add to its Keystone Cops nature the present Boric government Wokeismo attempts and both Chile and its PDI are seen internationally as just silly and incompetent .

That even disorganized crime is taking over Chile is no surprise, given the deliberate failures of the so-called security agencies and the political hobbling of their efforts.

Several years ago I visited a new frontier control facility that was under construction near the line with Bolivia in a remote area. The caretaker explained that the building had been designed so that the quarters for the PDI personnel, and the Carabineros who would work at the site, were separated as far as possible in the complex, because the two groups detested one another.

In another event I needed a salvoconducto from a PDI office. The staff had no idea what I was talking about. I had to explain it to them. Eventually they had to get on the internet and learn a bit about it. When they finally prepared the required document, it was done illegally, but since their errors were in my favor and they had their stamp and scent on it, I didn’t say anything.

Chile has become a joke on the international stage, only saved by having comparably incompetent Third World neighbors failing in other ways.

I’m sure that someone at MINREL, the Ministerio del Interior y Seguridad Pública, and other Chilean agencies occasionally read our comments and that there is no interest whatsoever in addressing these deficiencies.

I never even heard of this salvo conducto nonsense since the pandemic. Shocked to see them still using this term post-pandemic

Apparently the zipline fracaso was not the only set of failures for the PDI SWAT players.

Increasingly “woke” EMOL tried to excuse the criticism as misogny and unfair, when in fact the group simply and unambiguously performed poorly, reflecting not just politically inspired selection but the characteristic PDI incompetence and lack of meaningful preparation and training. Small wonder that they came in close to last among the more than 70 competing teams. And they were beaten roundly by the other competing female teams (from Belarus and Abu Dhabi).

My neighbor passed along these event places for the Chilean PDI SWAT players and I have been unable to confirm these.

Day 1 - Tactical events - placed 52
Day 2 -Assault events - placed 57
Day 3 - Officer rescue - placed last – 73d out of 73
Day 4 - Tower event - placed 62. Obstacle course 57th

Final score: 67th out of 73 teams. just 52 points for Chile (the Thai police had 298 points, the Belarus female team had 148 points, the Abu Dhabi women’s team with 183 points… more than three times the points for Chile…for crissake)

Another conspicuous failure for Chile. Or at least another of the endless failures for Boric.

Compare the performance of the Belarus and Abu Dhabi women’s SWAT teams to the poor showing of Chile’s unprepared PDI