Climate Solutions

Merriam-Webster Definition of the verb “to change” : to replace or shift from one to another.

If we say “climate change,” that implies that the climate of the past was STATIC, and therefore, NOT changing… So anyone who states “climate change,” is therefore an advocate of a past history of nothing ever varying. This, shows just how ignorantly hilarious one can be with such absurd statements.

Just, out of curiosity, how much CNN do you watch? All I read is almost verbatim word-for-word of what they publish by your posts. All good though.

Starting a topic in this manner on a public forum (the very essence of which is generally to discover the truth about reality through debates, so that people argue, and offer various reasons in support of their ideas) is a bit strange… to say the least. Especially when you put it in such strong terms as in the above post… and no one has the right to disagree… yeah, a bit strange.

I would post quite a list of where your 5 pesos go when you buy literally anything… quite a list.

Here is another way to look at it: I reserve the right to not respond to or debate with people stating obviously false things, or who refuse to agree with obviously correct things.

Here are 6 obviously correct statements.

1. 1+1=2 is more correct, 1+1=17.535 is less correct.
  2. It is not a good idea to ritually slaughter children on their 7th birthday. They should be allowed to live beyond the age of 7.
  3. Donald Trump is less than 100 metres tall.
  4. The world is NOT ruled by purple pixies that live at the bottom of your garden.
  5. It is not morally correct to kill someone for fun.
  6. Humans are causing some, most or all of the climate change. This is bad; we should reduce emissions of greenhouse gases. Electric vehicles and renewable energy like solar and wind are a good idea. The science is now mostly settled and it´s time to focus on solutions.

In the same way that I wouldn´t debate maths with someone who refused to acknowledge the accuracy of statement 1, I don´t want to debate climate change with someone who refuses to acknowledge the accuracy of statement 6.